This phase represents the starting point for the roadmap. In this phase SCORM tools, products and training materials are used
to create an interoperable learning environment. The Learning Management System (LMS) stands in the center of this environment,
potentially managing learners, the training material and the learner records.
For you if..
- Your LMS is the immutable center of your organization's learning architecture.
- You rely on authoring tools or content developers that create SCORM content.
- You need to protect investments in existing SCORM-conformant content.
- Your learning / training is primarily, or solely, web-based and singler learner scenarios.
- You have little, or no budget, for updates to the learning systems or courses.
- You have a requirement from a stakeholder to use SCORM.